Our Data Protection Registration Number is ZA488393. We are registered as a DATA CONTROLLER under Clarity Pension Guidance 4 U Ltd. You can contact us by Email, Telephone or Letter.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We collect your name, date of birth, address, email and telephone/mobile number for the purpose of booking appointments, contacting you if necessary to cancel appointments and a summary of what we discuss. We will only retain it if you grant permission for a period of 30 days.
These are the rights you have in relation to your personal data:
- Right to be informed - we need to tell you various things about us and our data processing activities.
- Right to access - you have a right to ask if we hold personal data about you and, if so, you have a right to access that data and to know how it's used.
- Right to rectification - you have a right to have your personal data updated if it is not correct or completed it if it's incomplete.
- Right to erasure (the "right to be forgotten") - you have a right to have your personal data removed from our systems.
- Right to restrict processing - you have a right to restrict our processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability - you have a right to be provided with a copy of your personal data in machine-readable electronic format.
- Right to object - you have a right to object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Right to object to automated processing - you have a right to object to decisions based on automated processing (including profiling).
Many of the above rights contain exceptions and conditions that affect how and when they apply. You can find out more information about individual rights at the ICO website.
If you want to see a copy of any personal data we hold about you, or exercise any of your other rights, please send your request to : Clarity Pension Guidance 4 U Ltd, Middle Floor, 26 Temple Street, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire HP20 2RQ.
You also have a right to lodge a formal complaint with the relevant supervisory authority (The ICO) if you think we've breached your rights. Details are at www.ico.org.uk or by calling 0303 123 1113.
HOW TO CONTACT US
THIRD PARTY LINKS